Monday, November 22, 2010

I am Thankful

Too often we do not express gratitude for the things we have.  Thanksgiving is a good reminder once a year that we have many things to be thankful for.  What things are you thankful for?

 
INSTRUCTIONS: Open a new tab, login to Blogger, and click New Post.  Please list 10 things you are thankful for.  These can be things you have, people you know, talents you possess, or intangible things like love or freedom.  When you are finished, click Publish Post, and you are finished.

Ms. Davis's Answer:
I am thankful for...
  1. Getting to do something I love for my job every day.
  2. Having such awesome students to make that job fun.
  3. The amazing Universe we inhabit.
  4. Living in a time when equality for all is not out of reach.
  5. Having printers in my classroom.
  6. Having such a great family that I like hanging out with.
  7. The Cowboys and the Wranglers winning this weekend!
  8. The Rangers going to the World Series!
  9. Sweet tea.
  10. Sunshine.


1 comment:

  1. I miss yall so much this skool is so big but computer class is lame cant even listen 2 music they just now doing the check register but we listen 2 music at lunch and breakfast love all of u

    ReplyDelete