Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bed Intruder

News Video

Bed Intruder Song

Antoine Dodson became an internet sensation last summer after this video, and a subsequent music video revolving around the incident, went viral.  This is a serious story that took a twist into humorous territory, and the Dodson family ended up making so much money off iTunes sales of the Bed Intruder Song that they were able to move out of the projects.

Have you ever heard the expression "All's well that ends well"?  What do you think it means?  Do you think it's true?  Can you think of any examples in your life where all was well that ended well?

Ms. Davis's Answer:


To me, "all's well that ends well" means that even if some bad things happened, in the end, the good outweighed the bad.  Or that you tend to think about something positively if the whole thing ended well, ignoring the bad parts.  I think it is true, definitely, especially because I always do try to look at things positively.  One example of "All's well that ends well" is when I went to the beach for the 4th of July a few years ago, and it rained the whole weekend, but my friends and I had so much fun together, goofing around doing other indoor things that I didn't consider the whole trip a loss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment