Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthdays

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child born on the Sabbath Day,
Is fair and wise and good and gay.
~ Mother Goose nursery rhyme

What does your birthday say about you?

INSTRUCTIONS:  Open a new tab, login to Blogger, and click New Post.  Go to Paul Sadowski's Birthday Calculator and look up your birthday.  What day of the week were you born?  What is your Life Path number, and how do they come up with the Life Path number?  What Chinese year are you?  What is that supposed to mean?  How many days old are you?  Who is a celebrity that is born on your birthday?  How many days until your next birthday?  Answer these questions and click Publish Post.

Ms. Davis's Answer:

I was born on a Friday.  My Life Path number is 4, The Life Path 4 suggests that I entered this plane with a natural genius for planning, fixing, building, and somehow, with practical application and cerebral excellence, making things work. Supposedly I am one of the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society. Indeed, as a Life Path 4, I am a builder of society. I was born in the year of the Dog.   I'm 10, 512 days old.  Wow.  The Pope was born on the same day as me.  There are 80 days until my next birthday.  The song Eye of the Tiger was a top song when I was born. 

Survivor - Eye of the Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment