Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Eve

New Years Eve (NYE) is anticipated by many as the biggest party of the year each year.  What is your favorite NYE memory?

INSTRUCTIONS: Open a new tab, log in to Blogger, and click New Post.  Describe the best NYE you ever had.  Where were you?  Who was there?  What made it so memorable?  Did you get a kiss at midnight?  Now describe your worst NYE.  What happened?  Where were you?  Who was there?  What made it so horrible?  When you are finished, click Publish Post.

Ms. Davis's Answer:

My best NYE was in Thailand in 2009.  I was on vacation with my friends, we were on the beach, and it was warm and beautiful.  I was surrounded by other travelers and two of my favorite friends under a blanket of stars.  I will never forget it.

My worst NYE was in 2006.  I had gone to visit my best friend in Chicago, and I got tonsilitis.  I had to spend the night alone in a hotel watching reruns of Entourage.  And I couldn't go to the doctor the next day because most weren't open on New Years Day.  I will also never forget that.  Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment