Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hairy History

Have you ever had a hairstyle you look back and regret?  What about one you loved? Tell about the history of your hair.

Ms. Davis's answer: 
  • Birth to 3rd grade - My mom still did my hair, so it was always in a very tight side ponytail or in rollers.
  • 3rd and 4th grade - I had a short, blonde perm.  It wast the popular look, and it was not cute.
  • 5th and 6th grade - Ugly growing-out-my-bangs period.
  • Middle school, high school, and college - Straight and boring highlighted blonde hair.
  • After college - I went dark finally. My haircut was a bob like Victoria Beckham.  I loved that do.
  • Today - I'm growing it out and I might never cut it again.  And I still love the dark hair.

INSTRUCTIONS: Open a new tab, log into Blogger, and click New Post. Title the post Hairy History.  Then write a history of your hairstyles through the years. When you are finished, click Publish Post, and you're done!

Please use complete sentences and correct punctuation and spelling. Do not use all caps or all lowercase.

No comments:

Post a Comment