Thursday, September 16, 2010

Three Companies I Like

Think about the things you use every day.  Is there a certain brand of breakfast cereal you always eat?  Do you shop at a certain store often?  Is there a restaurant you eat at all the time?  List 3 companies who make money off of you regularly, and what you like about them.


Instructions: Open a new tab, log in to Blogger, and click New Post.  Title the post Three Companies I Like.  Tell about the person you admire.  Answer the questions above, and tell about this person you admire. When you are finished, click Publish Post, and you are finished!

Ms. Davis's Answer:
1. Chick Fil A - I really love their sweet tea.
2. Target - I can buy ANYTHING there - clothes, home goods, groceries, electronics.
3. Microsoft - I use Windows and all the Microsoft programs all day, every day.

Please use correct punctuation and spelling, and type in complete sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment